Held August 30, 2016
All of Us Need to Believe We Belong
Presenter is Tom Thibodeau, Servant Leadership Professor at Viterbo University
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater La Crosse
Presenter is Mike Desmond, Executive Director Boys and Girls Club of Greater La Crosse
La Crosse System of Care & Juvenile Justice Best Practice
Presenters are Mandy Bisek and Curt Teff
- Fostering Resilient Learners, What does it really mean to be trauma informed? Promotion of resilience despite adversity. -Kristin Souers
- La Crosse System of Care & Juvenile Justice Best Practice: From collective intentions to collective impact.
- School District of La Crosse: Continuum of social & emotional supports.
- La Crosse Boys & Girls Club: At risk youth…A formula for impact.
- The Tangled Roots of Act 31: American Indians & education policy in Wisconsin.
- Trauma is a word, not a sentence: Promoting resilience in our youth.
- When bad things happen to children: Understanding children that hurt.
- La Crosse Area Family Collaborative: Empowered families, thriving communities.
- All of us need to believe we belong.
- AIDS Resource Center of WI: Harm reduction & opiate overdose prevention.
- Social Dynamics of Ostracism
- REJECT Documentary: The Science of Belonging.
- La Crosse YMCA: Resiliency along the youth development roadmap.
- Overview of Child Protective Services & foster care licensure.
- School District of La Crosse: Cultural liaison program.
- Connecting the dots between childhood experiences & adult physical, emotional & mental health.
- After ACEs: Be a springboard of hope through a trauma-informed approach.
- Coordinated service teams.
- We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. -Tom Thibodeau