2017 Rebuilding for Learning Summit VII: Making Connections: Our Community, Our Home on August 31, 2017
2016 Rebuilding for Learning Summit VI on August 30, 2016
- Fostering Resilient Learners, What does it really mean to be trauma informed? Promotion of resilience despite adversity. -Kristin Souers
- La Crosse System of Care & Juvenile Justice Best Practice: From collective intentions to collective impact.
- School District of La Crosse: Continuum of social & emotional supports.
- La Crosse Boys & Girls Club: At risk youth…A formula for impact.
- The Tangled Roots of Act 31: American Indians & education policy in Wisconsin.
- Trauma is a word, not a sentence: Promoting resilience in our youth.
- When bad things happen to children: Understanding children that hurt.
- La Crosse Area Family Collaborative: Empowered families, thriving communities.
- All of us need to believe we belong.
- AIDS Resource Center of WI: Harm reduction & opiate overdose prevention.
- Social Dynamics of Ostracism
- REJECT Documentary: The Science of Belonging.
- La Crosse YMCA: Resiliency along the youth development roadmap.
- Overview of Child Protective Services & foster care licensure.
- School District of La Crosse: Cultural liaison program.
- Connecting the dots between childhood experiences & adult physical, emotional & mental health.
- After ACEs: Be a springboard of hope through a trauma-informed approach.
- Coordinated service teams.
- We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. -Tom Thibodeau
2015 Rebuilding for Learning: 5th Annual Summit Continuing Our Journey as a Compassionate & Responsive Community on August 11, 2015
- Poverty and Racial Equity: What will be La Crosse’s AHA moment?
- Children’s Mental Health: Aligning Action with Science and Data
- Breakout Sessions
2014 Rebuilding for Learning 4th Annual Summit Supporting Youth and Families by Creating a Trauma-Responsive Community on August 12, 2014
- Department of Children & Families Trauma Initiative
- Catching Kids Before They Fall: A Paradigm Shift that is Responsive to Trauma
- Breakout Sessions
- Native Americans and Trauma
- Creating a Trauma-Responsive Community
- Community: It’s About All of Us
- Healing Work with our Kids
- Trauma-Informed Caregiving
- ACES (Adverse Childhood Experiences Study) & Trauma-Informed Care
- Leadership: It’s About All of Us
2013 La Crosse Community 3rd Annual Rebuilding for Learning: Barriers to Learning Summit on August 13, 2013
- Introduction of Content Arenas
- Community Outreach for Involvement and Collaborative Support
- Home Involvement in Schooling
- Crisis Assistance and Prevention
- Student and Family Assistance
- Classroom Approaches
- Spring 2013 Student Survey Results
- Enhancing Communications Sumcommittee Report
- One La Crosse Family’s Journey
- Small Group Work Time
- Content Arenas Report Out to Large Group
2012 La Crosse Community Summit on August 16, 2012
- Community Collaboration for Children and Families: A Win-Win for La Crosse
- Work Group Sessions
- What do we know about our content area from our work to date?
- So now what has to take place to maximize our collective work?
- What other information do we need to begin action planning?
- What group (if any) is missing at our work group table?
- Draft Goal Statement
- Report Out
2011 Barriers to Learning on August 16, 2011
- What is Rebuilding Learning?
- What are the barriers to learning faced by students and parents?
- What services to your agencies offer to address the aforementioned Barriers to Learning?
- What are our local barriers?
- How can these barriers be addressed?